The Rock Health Centre
The Rock is a health and education centre for the benefit of the students attending Wobulenzi Town Academy and the wider local community.
- provides primary health care to WTA students and the local community (population circa 15,000)
- provides low-cost, high quality care and medicine
- includes a pharmacy, consulting rooms, patient rooms and a Health Education Room
- offers ante-natal care, immunisations, lab services, health screening and in-patient services
- includes a large Health Education room used for school and community health talks – recent visiting projects in 2013 included the charities ‘Dentaid’ and ‘Straighttalk’